Investing in high-quality graphic design can help businesses stand out from the competition, improve their brand image, and drive success. Here are six statistics that highlight the potential benefits of effective graphic design for businesses:
- Design-driven companies outperformed the S&P 500 by 228% over the course of a 10-year period (Design Management Institute).
- 41% of design-led companies reported greater market share and 50% reported more loyal customers (Adobe).
- Consistent branding across all channels can increase revenue by up to 20% (Marq).
- 60% of consumers avoid brands with odd, unattractive, or unappealing logos, even if they have good reviews (StudyFinds).
- Design-driven companies drove 32% more revenue growth over 5 years than those that didn’t prioritize design (McKinsey).
- Strong UI/UX design can increase site conversion rates by up to 200% (Forrester).
These statistics show how graphic design can have a significant impact on brand awareness, customer loyalty, and overall business success. Businesses that invest in high-quality design improve their brand image, differentiate themselves from competitors, attract more customers and generate more revenue.
Looking to maximize the business impact of design for your company? Whether you’re hiring in-house or considering outsourcing design work, you can build a scalable, sustainable design solution with the help of SketchDeck.